As a new, current or potential patient of NeuSpine Institute we are dedicated to ensuring you have all the necessary information to make each and every visit as streamlined as possible. We know your time is valuable which is why we’ve created a special place on our website to provide additional information about your upcoming visit, forms, insurance information, as well as a patient portal where you can access your medical records 24/7.
NeuSpine Institute likes to provide its patients with options. That’s why you can fill out most patient forms in several different ways. Upon scheduling your appointment, we ask that you complete your patient forms:
- Download the forms below and bring the completed copies to your appointment
Please either email the completed form or bring a completed copy to your appointment in order to expedite the check-in process.
You can choose to download OR fill out our online New Patient Packet below.
Be Prepared for Your Office Visit
We understand this can be a stressful time for you. At NeuSpine Institute, we are your partner in spine care and take every measure to make sure you always feel informed and prepared.
Things you should know prior to your appointment
Please make sure that you have the following items with you upon check-in:
- Your insurance card
- A photo ID
- Any patient forms (for new patients be sure to complete your new patient form. You can learn more about forms and how to complete them HERE.)
- List of all current medications (should be included in the new patient form. For existing patients please update us on any new medication.
- CD and report of your MRI
- Any additional radiology you may have (X-rays, CAT Scans, etc.) Please bring the CD of any additional images to be reviewed in the office.
- Form of payment if applicable
Please note that our physicians will not be able to see you without your radiology disc in hand. Your appointment will have to be rescheduled.
NeuSpine accepts most major carriers. *Note: insurances accepted are subject to change. If you have specific questions about your insurance please contact us at (813)-333-1186