Be Prepared for Your Office Visit
We understand this can be a stressful time for you. At NeuSpine Institute, we are your partner in spine care and take every measure to make sure you always feel informed and prepared.
Things you should know prior to your appointment
Please make sure that you have the following items with you upon check-in:
- Your insurance card
- A photo ID
- Any patient forms (for new patients be sure to complete your new patient form. You can learn more about forms and how to complete them HERE.)
- List of all current medications (should be included in new patient form. For existing patients please update us on any new medication.)
- Report and CD of your MRI
- Any X-rays that may have been taken of your injury or condition. Please note that our physicians may not be able to see you without your X-rays.
- Form of payment if applicable